Friday 9 am- 1 pm
Saturday & Sunday - by appointment only
Our organization is a registered, nonprofit charity that provides supports and services through a variety of contracts and programs to serve children and families in the Northern Rockies Regional Municipality.
• Early years
• Inclusion & Diversity
• Family support and resources
• Infant development
• Early Intervention services
• Pediatric Occupational and Physiotherapy
• Children and youth with support needs
• Childcare – Afterschool programming and 30 months to school age
• Education – Preschool age 2-5 yrs.
• PEACE- trauma, violence and mental health and recovery